- TIME & ENERGY SAVER : Saves you time from chipping away one by one. Do five fingernails at a time. Our new Steam Nail Polish Remover can speed this process down from 5 to 20 minutes whereas traditional removing methods take hours or even days which makes it time-efficient and less frustrating cleaning your nails.
- COMPLETELY SAFE : Penetrates the gel deeply and gets all the gel off without even coming in contact with your nails which means you can clean off your nails without worrying about any skin damage. You can just sit back, relax and enjoy your favorite show!
- BETTER NAIL HEALTH : The temperature is just right where it removes all of the gel and nail polish without damaging your cuticles. Steaming system doesn't go past 52 C which offers better protection and overall healthier nails.
REMOVE ALL TYPES OF POLISH : Nail Polish, Acrylic Nails, Shellac and More.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 1 x Steam Nail Polish Remover
- 2 x Water Bowls
- 4 x Finger Isolation Pads
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Plug
- 1 x User Guide (English)
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR STEAM NAIL POLISH REMOVER!
I bought this to try to use on dip powder nails. I wasn't really convinced that it was going to work. Couldn't find a good review specifically about dip powder nails, but figured I would try it. I filed the surface of the nails first to remove the shiny top coat. And, to my surprise, the machine works.You pour the acetone in the cup inside the machine. Push the button and let it warm up
after it's warm, insert your nails, it beeps when it's done. After the first cycle, I use a cuticle pusher to push off whatever will come off. (It's sticky so have a paper towel around to wipe it off the stick as you do this. And work fast. Because when you pull your nails out the part that's soft and removable will start to dry and harden.) Then, I just repeat. Usually after the second cycle all of the dip powder is off. I've been able to save the acetone for a second use, but I think it works slightly better with fresh 100% acetone. I've been doing dip powder nails for a while and have done the foils, the rubber nail naps, the plastic clips, and just soaking in acetone. But since I've had this, I haven't used any other methods. (I've also used this for gel polish and it works fine for that.)
For the price and for how quick and easy the gel comes off your nails, it is worth every penny.
The amount of acetone used in the little cup is minimal. I have had over 60 days I believe and I do not have any complaints. Shipping time is fast , just received it in 4-5 days (I live in Florida).
So far so good.
I have to admit, I was skeptical. But holy moly this thing works! And I love it! I might even buy another one so I can do 2 hands at once to make the removal process for a little quicker. Takes about 5-12 minutes. I use it to remove dip powder nails.
This machine is amazing, it does exactly what it is supposed too! My gel polish comes off quickly, without the waist of aluminum foil, cotton balls and the extra acetone. It’s a keeper!
I bought one for myself and used it for gel polish, it worked great so I got one for my daughter. I use mostly dip powders and apply sometimes 3 coats. It removed the gel the first time. I knew the powder would take twice and most came off the first time including tips. I have to say I was skeptical about the powders so I am very happy it worked so well.